Joumana of Taste of Beirut gifted me with this award. Thank you Joumana! 🙂
Now, I have to list seven things about me and then pass the award on to seven other bloggers.
1. I love the sound of silence as much as I love music.
2. When I was child my secret world was hidden in the branches of a lemon tree. Some of them were wide enough that I could sit without having to balance. I spent time in the tree almost every day reading, daydreaming, watching bees, butterflies and ants …
3. At the age of 8 I read the ‘Three Musketeers’, my first ‘real’ book. ‘War and Peace’ was the second one. And it was my father who gave me the deep love for literature.
4. Heathcliff of ‘Wuthering Heights’, my first passionate love! I must had been about 11.
5. A boy from Chile introduced Latin American poetry to me. It became one of my life’s passions…
6. Until the age of 18 I could hardly boil an egg, though my parents were wonderful cooks.
7. I often sing while cooking.
And I would like to give the award to:
Karen of Postcards From The Dinner Table , FoodVox and What I Talk About
Sonia of Saffron Paisley
Diana of Dianabuja’s Blog
Fran of BetumiBlog
Cynthia of Gherkins and Tomatoes
Angelis of Angelis and the Istanbul